Dual enrollment is a state-funded program that is offered to all high school kids who qualify. The program allows students to take approved college-level courses, while earning both high school and college graduation credits. This is a great opportunity for advanced students to engage in more challenging coursework and save parents money on college tuition.
DUAL ENROLLMENT QUALIFICATIONS
- Rising high school students grades 9-12
- 2.6 GPA
- Required Standardized Test Scores
PROCESSING ASSISTANCE FEE (paid to Tech Time Academy)
- Non-members – $150
- Members – $50
SAMPLE LIST OF PARTICIPATING UNIVERSITIES
- Georgia State University
- Georgia Tech Distance Learning
- Chattahoochee Technical College
- Atlanta Metropolitan College
- Kennesaw State University
IS YOUR CHILD READY FOR DUAL ENROLLMENT? CONTACT US TODAY. THE DEADLINE IS APPROACHING FOR FALL ADMISSIONS.